Followers

Pages

Holidays and Term Break... Still In Holiday Mood.

When it comes to holidays,seems like our blog also join the holidays.
Well, everyone loves holidays. I can't deny that, because I also like holidays.
Since our first holidays, I was wondering... 
could I maintain to stay update our blog?
I don't know... For sure, I trusted blog's author to keep updating our blog.
*Cut the creeps...*

When I was watching on television, there were some channel that attracted me to stay watching them.
I forgot already what's channel it is, but it has a lot of knowledge.
*still, cut the creeps....*

Well, this is what I want to say...
Wish you have a splendid holidays... ^__^

Oh ya...
Remember, our mid-term breaks will end soon ^_^,,.
and
new term will come (real term for us as TESL Foundation trainees...^_^).
We have a lot of activities in this term and cooperation and trustworthy(indeed) will be tested among us.
I hope all of us will stick together and trust each other, better than our first semester.
Whatever fought we had, let's start a new relationship that we'll build with honest, love, cooperate, trust, and communicate to each other. This is not for TESL Group 2 only, this is for TESLians Trainees in IPG Kampus Keningau.

Okay,
Hope all of U enjoy your Holidays...
create valuable memories with your beloved family, friends, and whoever U loved in this world. 
C ya...^_^

2 comments:

gunsirit said...

Looking forward to see u all soon..:)

SH4Vi4Mie said...

thank u Mr. Gordie...
we also can't wait to see u...
Hope can start our lecture again.. :)